Welcome
Welcome to my blog!
:D
For starters, please click on the top right
hexagon to view my blog entries. Leave a message on the tag board by clicking the bottom right
hexagon. Links are on the middle right
circle.
Enjoy!!!
SCREEN RESOLUTION SHOULD BE 1024 by 768 PIXELS TO FULLY VIEW THIS BLOG
Saturday, September 1, 2007
It's been a long time since I've posted oh well haha.
Hmmm its a new month, exams are just round the corner(5 days to exact) and I've just started my revision. Hopefully things go along smoothly n I'll score distinctions this time round loll.
Recently I've been caught up with 2 animes and morning musume plus I've decide to take a holiday there. Japan really has a lot of interesting things can't wait to go there n check it for myself the real deals especially the chicks.
p.s. - drop me a sms if u need something