Welcome
Welcome to my blog!
:D
For starters, please click on the top right
hexagon to view my blog entries. Leave a message on the tag board by clicking the bottom right
hexagon. Links are on the middle right
circle.
Enjoy!!!
SCREEN RESOLUTION SHOULD BE 1024 by 768 PIXELS TO FULLY VIEW THIS BLOG
Sunday, July 15, 2007
As per request of Ben, I've set up this blog. It is to contain the memories of my life ,to look back when I'm older & senile and to
send people to hell.Sometimes we choose a path on our own, sometimes a path is chosen for us.
It's been a long time since the establishment days, we all have to move on regardless of the circumstances.
He who shall not be named decided that enough is enough and he wanted out of the establishment. Fair enough if he wanted to leave but NO! That was not enough, he decided to selfishly severe all ties over the smallest of issues. Thus, ending the establishment.
He has gone, LWL still carrying on with his regular life, Ben waiting to study at RMIT.
I'm not one to bear grudges, I'm not one to turn my back on a friend, I've still got all your backs.
If things ever turn out worst than imaginable. There is always Enma Ai to help.